Promoting the freedom, autonomy and growth of our Community in ways that are lawful, safe, secure and collaborative.
By the Numbers
Visits to the website
Types of Professional Continuing Education Credits Issued
Work Items collected
- To promote, support and sustain a culture of safety and security in Delaware County for our community of businesses, institutions and community organizations.
- To collaborate on promoting the safety and security interests to our people and institutions in a forum that values differing perspectives and diverse experiences.
- To identify solutions to public and private safety threats.
- To promote the freedom, autonomy and growth of our Community in ways that are lawful, safe, secure and collaborative.
- To share the experience, expertise, resources and talents of our County’s public safety agencies, our business community, our diverse and dynamic workforce, government and academia in a forum that provides direction, resources and access to the information, tools and training that the entire community can use to promote a safe and secure environment.
- To collaborate in the identifications of threats to the public good.
- To provide a free and public forum for information, resources and training on threats to our community.
Get the latest information on upcoming programs