Promoting the freedom, autonomy and growth of our Community in ways that are lawful, safe, secure and collaborative.
By the Numbers
8K Program Attendees
35K Visits to the website
7 Types of Professional Continuing Education Credits Issued
220K Wardrobes for
Work Items collected
- To promote, support and sustain a culture of safety and security in Delaware County for our community of businesses, institutions and community organizations.
- To collaborate on promoting the safety and security interests to our people and institutions in a forum that values differing perspectives and diverse experiences.
- To identify solutions to public and private safety threats.
- To promote the freedom, autonomy and growth of our Community in ways that are lawful, safe, secure and collaborative.
- To share the experience, expertise, resources and talents of our County’s public safety agencies, our business community, our diverse and dynamic workforce, government and academia in a forum that provides direction, resources and access to the information, tools and training that the entire community can use to promote a safe and secure environment.
- To collaborate in the identifications of threats to the public good.
- To provide a free and public forum for information, resources and training on threats to our community.
Get the latest information on upcoming programs